While crafting a successful venture on Amazon's FBA platform is far from impossible, it still can be challenging. This course is honest with you from the start as to the challenges you'll face. Whether creating an Amazon® seller account and listing items, or sourcing items and obtaining samples, you'll come to understand and effectively navigate any issues that may arise in setting up an FBA-based business--ultimately priming yourself for success.
- Get the lowdown on building a successful Amazon® FBA business w/ 5 hours of content
- Avoid the sales hype typical of comparable courses
- Fully understand the challenges of starting an Amazon® FBA business
- Position yourself to earn money by avoiding rookie mistakes
- Understand whether an item will be profitable
- Create an Amazon® seller account, list & ship your item, etc.
- Source items, communicate w/ wholesalers, obtain samples, etc.
Eric Campbell is an Ebay PowerSeller with 6 years of experience. He has been hooked on starting home-based businesses ever since he started his first on Ebay at 13 years old. In the 7 years since, he has successfully sold completed websites to other entrepreneurs, learned how to effectively drop ship and wholesale products online, and more.