Ready to learn graphic design? This professional diploma in graphic design will teach you the foundation of good design. You will learn practical, hands-on skills to make use of the holy trinity of design applications: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. With practical challenges to take home after most lessons, you will have the ability to test your knowledge and skills learned in the lessons. The course is twelve weeks long, with two lessons presented each week, giving you time throughout the week to work on your assignments and challenges.
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7 for 4 weeks
- Get an overview of the graphic design space
- Work your way through the holy trinity of graphic design applications - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Get the opportunity to get acquainted with developing a ‘designer’s eye’
- Have an introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Differentiate between the different types of images graphic designers deal with daily
- Learn the fundamentals of Photoshop including layers & blending modes
- Learn about the golden ratio, rule of thirds & principles of good design
- Be introduced to the amazing Adobe InDesign, the most powerful layout application
- Understand the art of typography
★ ★ ★ ★
"This course is fantastic! I learned so much so far, all topics are well explained."
★ ★ ★ ★
"The team do a great job at cramming so much information into each hourly session. It never feels like cramming though and stays in the memory easily."
★ ★ ★ ★
"I love the way the information is presented here, taking this courses you won't waste the time."