System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you'll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
- Access 108 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the basics of Linux system administration
- Understand scripting, package management, kernel & shells & more
- Manage system processes, users & software
- Learn how to secure your system, manage the network & debug
- Discuss administration challenges sourced from professionals in the banking, healthcare & financial industries
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.